High Schools Students’ Decision in Choosing Tutoring Institution
- Suwatno Suwatno, Rino Rino, Ridho Anggara
- Corresponding Author
- Suwatno Suwatno
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.58How to use a DOI?
- consumer purchasing decision, marketing mix
- This study aims at determining and to examining the factors of student selection decision on Nurul Fikri (hereinafter abbreviated NF) tutoring institutions in Paandg City. The sampling was done by accidental sampling totaling 94 people who have chosen NF in Paandg City. Data collection was done by a survey using questionnaire method. Statistical methods chosen were descriptive analysis and explanatory factor analysis (explanatory factor analysis = EFA) by using SPSS version 21. The results showed that the factors affecting the decision of students choose NF were product, price, location, promotions, process, and physical evidence. The test results showed that the model of the factors formed a significant effect of the decision of students in choosing the NF institution
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Suwatno Suwatno AU - Rino Rino AU - Ridho Anggara PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - High Schools Students’ Decision in Choosing Tutoring Institution BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.58 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.58 ID - Suwatno2019/01 ER -