Reflective Picture Storybook: An Innovative Reading Material to Promote Reflective Learners
- Ali Mustadi, Suhardi Suhardi, Latifah Prihandini, Eko Yuli Supriyanta, Wijang Candi Kirana, Amin Prasetyo Aji, Citra Rahmawati
- Corresponding Author
- Ali Mustadi
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.76How to use a DOI?
- Reflective-Picture-Storybook, Reading Material, Reflective Learners
- Storybooks are one of the interesting reading materials suitable for elementary school students. This paper discusses the development of reading material in the form of reflective picture storybook. The book is organized by prioritizing a combination of stories and illustrations that are appropriate to the development of elementary school students. Through reflective picture storybook, students are accustomed to doing reflective thinking in solving problems. The development of this book was carried out with the following steps: gathering information through questionnaires of needs analysis, interviews, and literature review; planning for product reflective picture storybook is made; expert judgment by material experts and media experts to measure product quality before conducting preliminary field testing. The results of the validation carried out by experts show that reflective picture storybook is in a good category which means it is feasible and can be used by elementary school students
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ali Mustadi AU - Suhardi Suhardi AU - Latifah Prihandini AU - Eko Yuli Supriyanta AU - Wijang Candi Kirana AU - Amin Prasetyo Aji AU - Citra Rahmawati PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Reflective Picture Storybook: An Innovative Reading Material to Promote Reflective Learners BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.76 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.76 ID - Mustadi2019/01 ER -