The Influence of Guided Inquiry Learning Model on Students' Mathematical Problem Solving Ability
- Rizki Kurniashih, Hendra Syarifuddin, Darmansyah Darmansyah
- Corresponding Author
- Rizki Kurniashih
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.78How to use a DOI?
- guided inquiry, mathematical problem solving ability, initial ability
- The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of guided inquiry learning model on mathematical problem solving ability according to initial abilities. The research method used was quasi-experimental. The research’s subjects were 66 students at grade 7 students of MTsN Tanjung Raya Kabupaten Agam, Indonesia. Data were collected through problem solving tests and then it was analyzed by using t-test. The results showed that the mathematical problem-solving ability in the experimental class is better than the control class both high, medium and low initial abilities. It can be concluded that the guided inquiry learning model contributes to the improvement of mathematical problem solving abilities
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rizki Kurniashih AU - Hendra Syarifuddin AU - Darmansyah Darmansyah PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - The Influence of Guided Inquiry Learning Model on Students' Mathematical Problem Solving Ability BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.78 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.78 ID - Kurniashih2019/01 ER -