The Strength of Cooperative Learning Method Based on CTL on Fashion Design Production
- Yusmerita Yusmerita, Mukhaiyar Mukhaiyar, Nizwardi Jalinus, Azwar Ananda
- Corresponding Author
- Yusmerita Yusmerita
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.98How to use a DOI?
- Cooperative learning, Contextual Teaching Learning
- The purpose of this study is to look at the ability and skills of students in working together and collaborating in their groups, to work on fashion projects, in Fashion Design Production, FPP UNP. The approach and strategy used is cooperative learning on CTL basis. The methodology used was action research, with the Kemmis spiral model. The first stage starts from the initial planning, namely the planning of research that has been adapted to the conditions of the students, and the demands of syllabus competencies, so actions are taken while obsession. The results of cycle 1 are reflected to determine the form of the second or cycle and so on. From the results of each cycle, an average learning result of 73.67 is obtained. In the second cycle the value obtained rose sharply to 82.44. Whereas in cycle 3, learning outcomes value was 85.22. Although it was not too high in the third cycle, the ability of students was much better because the material / subject matter given was more difficult than that given in cycle 2. The students' abilities and skills had improved considerably when compared with the pre-test value before the lecture starts
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yusmerita Yusmerita AU - Mukhaiyar Mukhaiyar AU - Nizwardi Jalinus AU - Azwar Ananda PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - The Strength of Cooperative Learning Method Based on CTL on Fashion Design Production BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.98 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.98 ID - Yusmerita2019/01 ER -