The Effect of Teams Games Tournament (Tgt) Cooperative Learning Models On Students’ Learning Outcomes in Natural Sciences Learning in Elementary School
- Sukirman Rahim, Hasan Atuna
- Corresponding Author
- Sukirman Rahim
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.103How to use a DOI?
- Learning, TGT, Achievement
- This research aims to find out the influence of Teams Games Tournament (TGT) method in students’ learning outcomes in Natural Sciences learning at Elementary School SDN 2 Meyambanga; this is formulated based on the problem statement of this study. Further, this study applied a quantitative approach with the experimental method and one group pretest-posttest design. The data were collected from learning outcomes test and documentation. As many as 25 students at grade Vwere involved as the research samples. The results show that the students’ average pre-test scoreis 66.20.In addition, their average post-test score is 79.90. Additionally, the result of t-test obtains t count >t table or 16.044 > 1,6843 at the significance level of 0.05. In brief, Teams Games Tournament (TGT) model does influence students’ learning outcomes in learning Natural Sciences
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sukirman Rahim AU - Hasan Atuna PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - The Effect of Teams Games Tournament (Tgt) Cooperative Learning Models On Students’ Learning Outcomes in Natural Sciences Learning in Elementary School BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.103 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.103 ID - Rahim2019/01 ER -