Implementation of Project Problem Based Learning in English Lab Course at Islamic University of Riau
- Resy Oktadela, Mukhaiyar Mukhaiyar, Nurhijrah Gistituati, Zul Amri
- Corresponding Author
- Resy Oktadela
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.104How to use a DOI?
- English, Project Based Learning, V Model
- English is one of the language skills that must be learned by the students as a foreign language. The main objective of English learning is to establish a comprehensive mindset in the development of English systems. Project Based learning (PBL) is an appropriate method used in the learning process of English. The use of PBL by following the V model in system development process is expected to encourage the achievement of the main goal of learning in English lab. Demosntration of knowledge during the partical work was done by drafting product development procedure documents, presentations, and project demo. The test result of English lab course based on PBL in Islamic University of Riau led to the conclusion that the model is acceptable and desirable to be passed with a few improvements. In addition, learners also feel there is a new challenge in following the PBL – based practicum
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Resy Oktadela AU - Mukhaiyar Mukhaiyar AU - Nurhijrah Gistituati AU - Zul Amri PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Implementation of Project Problem Based Learning in English Lab Course at Islamic University of Riau BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.104 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.104 ID - Oktadela2019/01 ER -