The Effectiveness of the Problem-based Learning- Internet Information Literacy (PBL-IIL) Model in Minimizing Plagiarism among Students
- Arwendria Arwendria, Mawardi Effendi, Ahmad Fauzan, Darmansyah Darmansyah
- Corresponding Author
- Arwendria Arwendria
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.112How to use a DOI?
- PBL-ILL, model, Plagiarism,
- The purpose of the research was to identify the effectiveness of PBL-IIL model in minimazing plagiarism among students. This quantitative study was commenced with third year students (n=36) who took digital library management courses who learn using the PBL-IIL model. In this study used a plagiarism checklist.To measure the level of plagiarism, the Plagiarism Checker software was used. The result of study showed that PBL-IIL model was effective in minimizing the desire to commit plagiarism among students. From time to time there was a decrease in the desire of students to do plagiarism
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Arwendria Arwendria AU - Mawardi Effendi AU - Ahmad Fauzan AU - Darmansyah Darmansyah PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - The Effectiveness of the Problem-based Learning- Internet Information Literacy (PBL-IIL) Model in Minimizing Plagiarism among Students BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.112 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.112 ID - Arwendria2019/01 ER -