The Effect of Personality, Self Efficacy and Job Satisfaction on Organizational Citizenship Behavior of Vocational High Schools Teachers
- Ajat Ajat, Mukhneri Mukhtar, Mochamad Wahyudi
- Corresponding Author
- Ajat Ajat
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.117How to use a DOI?
- organizational citizenship behaviour (OCB), personality, self-efficacy, job satisfaction
- The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of personality, self efficacy and job satisfaction on the organizational citizenship behavior (OCB) of teachers in Vocational High Schools of Region Two in North Jakarta. The research used the survey method and simple random sampling technique. The analysis and interpretation of the data indicates that personality has a direct positive effect on job satisfaction, self-efficacy has a direct positive effect on job satisfaction, personality has a direct positive effect on the OCB, self-efficacy has a direct postive effect on the OCB, and job satisfaction has a direct postive effect on the OCB.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ajat Ajat AU - Mukhneri Mukhtar AU - Mochamad Wahyudi PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - The Effect of Personality, Self Efficacy and Job Satisfaction on Organizational Citizenship Behavior of Vocational High Schools Teachers BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.117 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.117 ID - Ajat2019/01 ER -