Improving Fiqih Learning Quality through COPERSOL Model with Local Wisdom at Madrasah Tsanawiyah in Semarang
- Ismail Ismail, Sri Anitah W., Sunardi Sunardi, Dewi Rochsantiningsih
- Corresponding Author
- Ismail Ismail
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.132How to use a DOI?
- Fiqih, Copersol, Learning, Local Media, MTs Student
- This research aimed to describe the improvement of fiqih learning quality through applying the Cooperative Personal Social Learning (COPERSOL) model with local wisdom value media in Madrasah Tsanawiyah (Islamic Junior High Schools) in Semarang. This study was a qualitative research using case study approach. The result showed that by using local wisdom value media, there was a significant change in which the students attended the learning vigorously, they were motivated and paid attention fully to the subject. Their absorbability improved significantly as indicated with 33 students meeting the minimum of the passing criteria after the application of it. It is different from some weaknesses before teacher used local wisdom value media. The researchers concluded that local wisdom value media could be used to improve the learning quality with Cooperative Personal Social Learning (COPERSOL) model in fiqih for the students of Madrasah Tsanawiyah in Semarang
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ismail Ismail AU - Sri Anitah W. AU - Sunardi Sunardi AU - Dewi Rochsantiningsih PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Improving Fiqih Learning Quality through COPERSOL Model with Local Wisdom at Madrasah Tsanawiyah in Semarang BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.132 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.132 ID - Ismail2019/01 ER -