DESIGN OF DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM APPLICATION FOR DETERMINING SCHOLARSHIP GRANTEE USING ANALYTICAL HIERARCHY PROCESS AND FACTOR RATING
- Afrin Fauzya Rizana, Rayinda Pramuditya Soesanto
- Corresponding Author
- Afrin Fauzya Rizana
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.1How to use a DOI?
- decision support system, factor rating, analytical , hierarchy process, scholarship grantee
- Scholarship refers to a program provided by organization that is given to students to relieve the tuition fee. There are several criteria and requirements that have to be fulfilled to get the scholarship. In practice, all the requirements will be checked manually for each applicant to determine who deserves to be granted the scholarship. Therefore, the process of determining the scholarship grantee can take very long time. To help the decision maker of scholarship grantee, a decision support system is needed. Thus, this study aims to design the decision support system to help the decision maker in determining the applicant to be chosen as scholarship grantee. The mixed method of analytical hierarchy process and factor rating were employed in this study to determine the recommendation of scholarship grantee. Data was collected from the scholarship mechanism in one of private university in Bandung, Indonesia. There are five criteria to be considered in this study. The result of the decision support system design is further discussed in this study.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Afrin Fauzya Rizana AU - Rayinda Pramuditya Soesanto PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - DESIGN OF DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM APPLICATION FOR DETERMINING SCHOLARSHIP GRANTEE USING ANALYTICAL HIERARCHY PROCESS AND FACTOR RATING BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.1 ID - Rizana2019/03 ER -