DESIGN OF GEOGRAPHIC-BASED DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR ROAD REPAIRMENT WITH GDSS METHOD: CASE STUDY IN BANDUNG DISTRICT
- Dicky Faisal Dramar, Farid Wira Darmawan, Audira Zuraida, Rayinda Pramuditya Soesanto, Ika Arum Puspita
- Corresponding Author
- Dicky Faisal Dramar
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.2How to use a DOI?
- geographic information system, decision support sistem, broken roads, GDSS, information system for goverment, roads infromation system
- In an effort to make road improvements effective and efficient in Bandung Regency, the Public Works Service performed road repairs based on the most damaged areas. In the implementation there is a problem of limited information possessed by the Office of Public Works Bandung Regency so that road improvements were not effective and efficient. In this study developed information systems support the repair of damaged roads geographically-damaged road including data input damaged by the public and admin system, road damage in geographic view, can result in road improvement recommendation, and road damage management information system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dicky Faisal Dramar AU - Farid Wira Darmawan AU - Audira Zuraida AU - Rayinda Pramuditya Soesanto AU - Ika Arum Puspita PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - DESIGN OF GEOGRAPHIC-BASED DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR ROAD REPAIRMENT WITH GDSS METHOD: CASE STUDY IN BANDUNG DISTRICT BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.2 ID - Dramar2019/03 ER -