Self-Adaptive Cybersecurity System
- Aradea Aradea, Iping Supriana, Kridanto Surendro, Husni Mubarok, Irfan Darmawan
- Corresponding Author
- Aradea Aradea
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.7How to use a DOI?
- Self-adaptive software; cybersecurity; goal based; control strategy
- Complexity of cyberspace environment nowadays, arouse security vulnerabilities for all owned assets. Appropriate way out or solution for every obstacle in a case like this is a must for ICT role. However, user trust for ICT usage raises concerns. Cyberspace environment is caused by rapid increase in cybercrime, continually, and always forming new way or kind of the offense. This paper underlining the importance of developing cybersecurity capability that not only be prepared to anticipate short-term needs but the issue of the growth of cybercrime is a significant concern that was anticipated. Key strategies used is the concept of self-adaptive formulated through the model representations goal, with control strategies that can guide us in understanding the domain and identify possible changes and growth. Modeling results showed cybersecurity system development strategy taking into account the breadth of factors so that it can anticipate future requirements.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Aradea Aradea AU - Iping Supriana AU - Kridanto Surendro AU - Husni Mubarok AU - Irfan Darmawan PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Self-Adaptive Cybersecurity System BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.7 ID - Aradea2019/03 ER -