A Comparison of Naïve Bayes and Bayesian Network on The Classification of Hijaiyah Pronunciation with Punctuation Letters
- Adiwijaya Adiwijaya, Annisa Riyani, Mohamad Syahrul Mubarok
- Corresponding Author
- Adiwijaya Adiwijaya
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.9How to use a DOI?
- bayesian network; hijaiyah pronunciation; naïve bayes
- Arabic is a unique language because it really concerns in makhraj (the way of sound is made) that differentiate letters and words. The difference in pronouncing letters and words make the meaning of those words different, because pronunciation in Qur’an letters really concern in harakat (the length of words). According to that matter, it is necessary to build a speech recognition for Hijaiyah with punctuation letters in Qur’an. There are many methods that can be used for building that system. One of the best method is Hidden Markov Model (HMM). Main inference in HMM is Bayes’ Rule. Bayes’ Rule also used in Naïve Bayes, a part of Bayesian Network. This paper focused on Naïve Bayes and Bayesian Network. Before recognizing the data, first the data will be pre-processed using Linear Predictive Coding (LPC) for extracting cepstral coefficient that will be used as input in classifier. This system give a best micro average F1 score result, 76,67%, with Bayesian Network.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Adiwijaya Adiwijaya AU - Annisa Riyani AU - Mohamad Syahrul Mubarok PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - A Comparison of Naïve Bayes and Bayesian Network on The Classification of Hijaiyah Pronunciation with Punctuation Letters BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.9 ID - Adiwijaya2019/03 ER -