Web-Based Food Delivery Management System
- Soni Fajar Surya Gumilang, Nia Ambarsari, Mei Dina Isti Nurmala
- Corresponding Author
- Soni Fajar Surya Gumilang
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.12How to use a DOI?
- iterative incremental; Mc Call; Web-based Food Delivery; Management System
- The process of ordering a meal in an organization still using a conventional system or in other words, the civitas organization must come to the cafeteria to order the desired menu. The conventional system uses paper for order recording process. So the problem happens repetitively, such as redundancy of order data, lack of good data report, and also stacking of order notes. This study aims to build a web-based food delivery in the organization environment which focuses on the admin and financial section. Web application eatime! is built using an iterative incremental methodology and uses the MVC concept that utilizes the PHP programming language with CI framework and MySQL database. The application is expected to provide ease of organization in the process of order delivery food with several features available, such as food orders, food menu search, view balance, recap history of purchase and sale transactions, and print the sales transaction history report. Usability tests performed on this application using the McCall method to know the quality of web application eatime!.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Soni Fajar Surya Gumilang AU - Nia Ambarsari AU - Mei Dina Isti Nurmala PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Web-Based Food Delivery Management System BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.12 ID - Gumilang2019/03 ER -