Application of Risk IT Based on ISO 31000 Standards Process Capability Assessment Model (Case Study: Andalas University)
- Mohammad Hafiz Hersyah, Kridanto Surendro
- Corresponding Author
- Mohammad Hafiz Hersyah
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.13How to use a DOI?
- ISO 15504; ISO 31000; Risk Management; Capability Dimension; COBIT 4.1
- The fact given that capability function is to aim executed things works properly and effectively in organization business process could not executed well without considering risk management aspects. Risk management overlay every event possibilities that able to either to hinder or accelerate organization business process in fulfilling organization’s business objectives. In this thesis research, is presented with a proposed two dimensional conceptual mapping between capability dimension from ISO 15504 and risk management model from ISO 31000, where ISO 31000 model is adapted into application of risk IT process using COBIT 4.1 as a reference.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mohammad Hafiz Hersyah AU - Kridanto Surendro PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Application of Risk IT Based on ISO 31000 Standards Process Capability Assessment Model (Case Study: Andalas University) BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.13 ID - Hersyah2019/03 ER -