Information System Strategy and Application Governance in The Government of Bandung Regency
- Soni Fajar Surya Gumilang, Heru Nugroho
- Corresponding Author
- Soni Fajar Surya Gumilang
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.14How to use a DOI?
- information system; strategy; governance; application
- Utilization of information system for support of the government process will improve the efficiency, effectiveness, transparency and accountability of governance. This statement is in line with Presidential Decree No. 3 of 2003 which confirms that the use of technology in government will improve the quality of public services more effectively and efficiently. The lack directives or policies regarding Development Strategy and Governance Application in Bandung Government District is effect to give priority for application development in efforts to improve government services. Gap analysis methods will be used to see the usability of current applications and compare them with the future conditions. Some of the documents and policies related to the application in the Bandung Government District will be considered in preparing the strategies.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Soni Fajar Surya Gumilang AU - Heru Nugroho PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Information System Strategy and Application Governance in The Government of Bandung Regency BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.14 ID - Gumilang2019/03 ER -