High Security Adaptive BCH Code Discrete Wavelet Transform Copyright Protection
- Irma Safitri, Rizki R. Ginanjar, Yosa Yunawan
- Corresponding Author
- Irma Safitri
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.15How to use a DOI?
- audio watermarking; BCH code; DWT; SVD
- In this research, we analyzed the audio watermarking system with combining adaptive wavelet with SVD in various BCH Codes. The host audio signal is embedded with a watermark signal in the form of an image signal accompanied by several attacks on the watermarking system. The results showed that ODG and SNR values for DWT level 1 is higher than level 3, that can reach ODG for BCH code 15,11,1 level 1 = -0.58 and BCH code 15,7,2 level 1 = -0.68 on LSC attack type; SNR for BCH code 15,11,1 level 1 = 32.6 dB and BCH code 15,7,2 level 1 = 31 dB on LPF attack type. While for watermark image BER parameter, the result of the research shows that BER level 1 is worse than level 3, and BCH code 15,7,2 has better BER values than that of BCH code 15,11,1.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Irma Safitri AU - Rizki R. Ginanjar AU - Yosa Yunawan PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - High Security Adaptive BCH Code Discrete Wavelet Transform Copyright Protection BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.15 ID - Safitri2019/03 ER -