Copyright Protection High Robustness Arnold Transform Wavelet Method
- Bruguiera A. F. Agradriya, Irma Safitri, Ledya Novamizanti, Muhammad Ainul Yaqin
- Corresponding Author
- Bruguiera A. F. Agradriya
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.16How to use a DOI?
- audio watermarking; arnold transform; discrete wavelet transform; singular value decomposition
- Audio watermarking is a technique of information insertion into an audio signal without altering the significant origin of the audio host. Audio watermarking is usually used to protect the copyright of a work in the form of songs, recording of state and other secrets to avoid irresponsible persons. Audio watermarking technique is passed through two stages including embedding, and extracting. The extracted audio signal must be resistant to several attacks. This research analyzes the third scheme of audio watermarking system on Arnold Transform with Discrete Wavelet Transform-Singular Value Decomposition (DWT-SVD) methods. Results show that the systems we designed are robust to some attack types, i.e. LPF 10 kHz, cropping, MP3 compression 256 kHz, and MP3 compression 512 kHz. Our system has BER=0.0012, PSNR=29.2082 and CC=0.9976 for compression and LPF attacks; while with cropping attack this paper shows BER=0, PSNR= ∞ and CC=1.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bruguiera A. F. Agradriya AU - Irma Safitri AU - Ledya Novamizanti AU - Muhammad Ainul Yaqin PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Copyright Protection High Robustness Arnold Transform Wavelet Method BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.16 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.16 ID - Agradriya2019/03 ER -