Privacy Protection and Role of Technology: Citizen Perception on Electronic Voting Initiative
- Muharman Lubis, Tien Fabrianti Kusumasari
- Corresponding Author
- Muharman Lubis
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.23How to use a DOI?
- privacy; technology; perception; voting; protection
- This study seek to identify factors that might increase the likelihood of acceptance of electronic voting in which bring satisfaction from citizen to meet their expectation in having better voting experience than before in relation to privacy protection. For the purpose of this study, the researcher delivered survey questionnaire to 790 people by using purposive sampling in Medan and Jakarta as well online method to add more variety to the result. It has been done by determining the proportion of study units in the population and categorizing them before distributing the questionnaire among the respondents.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Muharman Lubis AU - Tien Fabrianti Kusumasari PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Privacy Protection and Role of Technology: Citizen Perception on Electronic Voting Initiative BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.23 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.23 ID - Lubis2019/03 ER -