PROPOSAL OF MAINTENANCE POLICY ON BARMAG FK6800 MACHINE IN FT3 PT XYZ USING RELIABILITY-CENTERED MAINTENANCE AND RISK-BASED MAINTENANCE METHOD
- Irsalina Maharani, Fransiskus Tatas Dwi Atmaji, Nopendri Nopendri
- Corresponding Author
- Irsalina Maharani
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.24How to use a DOI?
- Preventive Maintenance; Reliability-Centered Maintenance; Risk-Based Maintenance
- XYZ is a company that is engaged in the textile industry since 1974. XYZ has some different kinds of yarns which through several production processes in 24 hours a day to fulfill the market demands. Therefore, all machines have to be in the best condition as it can be. These machine should be maintained optimally so all production goals could be achieved with the minimum cost of maintenance. This study will use Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) method to get the right preventive task and time interval for maintenance and Risk-Based Maintenance (RBM) method to find the risk value related to the economic aspect of the company. The output of the RCM method would be 18 Scheduled Discard Task and 6 Scheduled Condition Task for the subsystem machine and the time interval of the repair will be different depending on the type of tasks and components. The repair cost for preventive maintenance task in a year is IDR 2.029.266.063. By implementing the RBM method, the risk value will be IDR 269.768.775 if the company is not doing the preventive task proposed in this study.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Irsalina Maharani AU - Fransiskus Tatas Dwi Atmaji AU - Nopendri Nopendri PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - PROPOSAL OF MAINTENANCE POLICY ON BARMAG FK6800 MACHINE IN FT3 PT XYZ USING RELIABILITY-CENTERED MAINTENANCE AND RISK-BASED MAINTENANCE METHOD BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.24 ID - Maharani2019/03 ER -