Factors That Influence An Academic Institution's Intention To Accept CloudIOT: A Proposed Framework
- Ali Mehimed Ahmed Ireda, Mohommed Awadh Ben-Mubarak, Adubhahir Buhari
- Corresponding Author
- Ali Mehimed Ahmed Ireda
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.25How to use a DOI?
- internet of things; Cloud Computing; CloudIOT; UTAUT2; Education; acceptance
- The combination of Cloud Computing (CC) and Internet of things (IOT) which is known as CloudIOT are two different kinds of technologies that are already part of our lives. The growing usage of CloudIOT in the education sector is changing the Teaching and Learning processes. There is very limited study related to the factors which effect students’ acceptance of CloudIOT innovations in an academic institution. The aim of this paper is to illustrate different aspects of CloudIOT and to understand the beneficial impacts of using these technologies in the education sector. Besides, it also examines the factors which influence students’ acceptance of CloudIOT in the academic institutions in Libya. This study will develop a conceptual framework (CloudIOT adoption model) based on extending UTAUT2 model.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ali Mehimed Ahmed Ireda AU - Mohommed Awadh Ben-Mubarak AU - Adubhahir Buhari PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Factors That Influence An Academic Institution's Intention To Accept CloudIOT: A Proposed Framework BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.25 ID - Ireda2019/03 ER -