MAINTENANCE POLICY of JET DYEING MACHINE USING LIFE CYCLE COST (LCC) AND OVERALL EQUIPMENT EFFECTIVENESS (OEE) IN PT.XYZ
- Akbar Perwira Wibowo, Fransiskus Tatas Dwi Atmaji, Endang Budiasih
- Corresponding Author
- Akbar Perwira Wibowo
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.26How to use a DOI?
- Life Cycle Cost; Overall Equipment; Effectiveness; Six Big Losses
- PT. XYZ is one of the textile companies located in Majalaya, Bandung Region, West Java Province established since 1976. In the production process, one of the important roles is the process of dyeing. The dyeing machine K has the highest frequency of damage compared to other jet dyeing machine in the dyeing unit. In this case required Life Cycle Cost (LCC) method to determine the number of maintenance set crew and the optimal retirement age of a machine. Another method used is the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) method to determine the performance and the level of effectiveness of a machine. Another thing done on the method of OEE is the determination of six big losses to determine what factors caused the value of OEE is low. Based on the LCC method obtained the lowest total LCC which is IDR 12.675.632.621 with a five years retirement age of the machine and the amount of the maintenance crews as much as 4 peoples. Based on the calculation of OEE method obtained OEE value Jet Dyeing K machine of 84.59%. These results are still less in order to meet the standards set by JIPM amounted to 85%.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Akbar Perwira Wibowo AU - Fransiskus Tatas Dwi Atmaji AU - Endang Budiasih PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - MAINTENANCE POLICY of JET DYEING MACHINE USING LIFE CYCLE COST (LCC) AND OVERALL EQUIPMENT EFFECTIVENESS (OEE) IN PT.XYZ BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.26 ID - Wibowo2019/03 ER -