Behavior Proportion According to Merapi Volcano Eruption Evacuations in 2010
- Dwi Handayani, Bertha Maya Sopha, Budi Hartono, M. Kusumawan Herliansyah
- Corresponding Author
- Dwi Handayani
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.32How to use a DOI?
- evacuation; merapi eruption; behaviour; risk mitigation; 2010 volcanic crisis
- This paper presents the need of contingency plan for evacuation of Merapi Volcanic eruption by considering the behaviour proportion of people in the slopes of Mount Merapi when facing emergency response phase. The research had used exploratory retrospective view survey with face-to face interview. The questionnaire consists of two categories made based on literature studies. Both categories are respondent profile and behaviour type. The sampling method used here is multi stage stratified convenience sampling (n = 100, response rate = 100 %). Communities around danger zone III and danger zone II in Pakem and Cangkringan sub-districts as the object of the study. This study shows that there are five types of people behaviour included the proportion and behaviour mechanism in communities in slopes of Mount Merapi when facing emergency evacuation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dwi Handayani AU - Bertha Maya Sopha AU - Budi Hartono AU - M. Kusumawan Herliansyah PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Behavior Proportion According to Merapi Volcano Eruption Evacuations in 2010 BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.32 ID - Handayani2019/03 ER -