Low Cost Electronic Seal for Tanker Truck in Indonesia
- Ahmad Musnansyah, Bernando Arianto
- Corresponding Author
- Ahmad Musnansyah
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.31How to use a DOI?
- tanker truck; electronic seal; RFID
- The amount of loss of petroleum product in transit has always been an ubiquitous problem in Indonesia. This system using RFID, microcontroller, Raspberry PI and specially designed mechanical sensors aims to answer the safe delivery of petroleum product from depot to the gas stations. The electronic seal is created at the depot using authorized RFID key, along the way to destinations the system installed in the truck will be monitoring all status of the manholes and bottom loaders. The seal is broken if any of the sensors detect an open event or a power failure of the system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ahmad Musnansyah AU - Bernando Arianto PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Low Cost Electronic Seal for Tanker Truck in Indonesia BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.31 ID - Musnansyah2019/03 ER -