An Analysis of Core Competencies and Business Performances in Software SMEs : A Conceptual Framework
- Atya Nur Aisha, Iman Sudirman, Joko Siswanto, Yassierli Yassierli
- Corresponding Author
- Atya Nur Aisha
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.34How to use a DOI?
- core competencies; business performance; organizational environment; software business
- To survive in the high competition, the SME need to determine and develop their superior internal capability. The aim of this study is to develop a conceptual model that could use to understand the relationship between core competencies and business performance in accordance with the external environment conditions in software SMEs. Relevant literature from the previous study was used to develop the conceptual model. The typical characteristic of the software business affected the different dimensions of core competencies and business performance from the previous studies. The result of this study is proposed a conceptual model that describes the relationship between core competencies, organizational environment, and business performance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Atya Nur Aisha AU - Iman Sudirman AU - Joko Siswanto AU - Yassierli Yassierli PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - An Analysis of Core Competencies and Business Performances in Software SMEs : A Conceptual Framework BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.34 ID - Aisha2019/03 ER -