Clustering of User Query in Search Engine on Indonesian E-Commerce by used AD-OPTICS Algorithms
- Ranita Windriani, Ibnu Asror, Dana Sulistyo Kusumo
- Corresponding Author
- Ranita Windriani
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.36How to use a DOI?
- web mining; web usage mining; density based clustering; OPTICS; AD-OPTICS; query log
- The development of e-commerce in Indonesia is increasing, now make e-commerce as the land of very large data. The data is also used not only as a content in e-commerce, but with the existence of Web Mining, the data is processed in such a way that will generate new information to be utilized in system development. One of usage of Web Mining is Web Usage Mining which is one technique to analyze user activity pattern in a website recorded in server log. The data that can be used for Web Usage Mining is server log data that contains session information from users and session query logs that contain user query session information. In this final task will utilize session query log data (external web usage mining). By using density-based Clustering method, this paper implemented a development algorithm from OPTICS (Ordering Points to Identify the Clustering Structure) algorithm, namely AD-OPTICS (Adaptive Ordering Points to Identify the Clustering Structure). The input of the system in this paper is the user's log dataset obtained from a backlink checker site that is ahrefs.com, the dataset is a list of keywords, links, and other numerical data crawling the system to the number of searches performed by users on a search engine on some Ecommerce. Ecommerce taken backlink dataset is 5 major e-commerce in Indonesia among them are Bukalapak, Elevenia, Lazada, Tokopedia and OLX. The result of the research is in the form of groups of items that are often sought by users along with the purity value of the formation of the item group (purity cluster). From the research, the group of items that are often searched by users are ‘mobil bekas’, ‘hard disk eksternal’, and ‘ponsel’ with the biggest purity value of all test is 0.00565.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ranita Windriani AU - Ibnu Asror AU - Dana Sulistyo Kusumo PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Clustering of User Query in Search Engine on Indonesian E-Commerce by used AD-OPTICS Algorithms BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.36 ID - Windriani2019/03 ER -