Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Social, Applied Science, and Technology in Home Economics (ICONHOMECS 2019)

Analysis of Factors Affecting Student Learning Difficulties Toward Physiology Anatomy Lesson at SMK Negeri 3 Tangerang (Case Study Class X of Cosmetology at SMK 3 Tangerang)

Authors
Eti Herawati, Lilies Yulasti, Diah Ayu Hapsari Purnomo
Corresponding Author
Eti Herawati
Available Online 21 February 2020.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.200218.052How to use a DOI?
Keywords
factors of learning difficulties, physiology anatomy
Abstract
This study aims to determine factors that cause learning difficulties to anatomy and physiology subjects lesson by class X student cosmetology Programs at SMK Negeri 3 Tangerang in Academic Year 2016/2017 with a survey method. The populations were 64 people from class X students and Data collection tool used is questionnaires. The trial questionnaires carried out by 25 class XI cosmetology respondents. Instrument analysis carried out on validity and reliability, with 40 statement items and reliability result r11 = 0.954. The results of this study showed that the factors affecting students’ difficulties mainly on internal factors that are motivational factors indicators with sub student 88% learning persistence factor and independent learning factor equal to 94%. While external factors are indicators of teacher attention factor, with teachers sub-factor appreciation to students’ difficulties by 84%, and the factor of teachers’ involvement in students activities is equal to 91%. The hypothesis testing results were obtained through a regression equation where the results obtained Y = 101,286+879X, showing that any increase in the value of a teacher’s attention every 101,286 can cause an 879 increase with learning difficulties showed the 6.1% test effect, coefficient determination while the remaining 93.9% is influenced by other factors.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Download article (PDF)

Proceedings
2nd International Conference on Social, Applied Science, and Technology in Home Economics (ICONHOMECS 2019)
Publication Date
21 February 2020
ISBN
978-94-6252-910-6
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.200218.052How to use a DOI?
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Eti Herawati
AU  - Lilies Yulasti
AU  - Diah Ayu Hapsari Purnomo
PY  - 2020
DA  - 2020/02/21
TI  - Analysis of Factors Affecting Student Learning Difficulties Toward Physiology Anatomy Lesson at SMK Negeri 3 Tangerang (Case Study Class X of Cosmetology at SMK 3 Tangerang)
BT  - 2nd International Conference on Social, Applied Science, and Technology in Home Economics (ICONHOMECS 2019)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 328
EP  - 332
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.200218.052
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.200218.052
ID  - Herawati2020
ER  -