The Effect of Go-pay and Ovo Promotion on Online Transportation Application User Decisions
Case Study in Management Program
- 10.2991/assehr.k.211102.033How to use a DOI?
- Go-pay; Ovo; online transportation application
Go-pay and Ovo are features of electronic money payment services provided in the Gojek and Grab applications that come as a solution for city people in terms of payments that have high mobility, time constraints, and high needs. The purpose of this research is to find out and measure how Go-pay and Ovo promotion affects the decisions of users of online transportation applications in 7th semester student of management program, Universitas Pamulang. This research uses quantitative descriptive methods that aim to analyze independent variables and dependent variables. The data source is primary data, processing the data using SPSS version 25. The population in this study are parties that are directly related to the activities of using the online motorcycle taxi application and the sample used is 200 respondents in the population. The results of the paired sample t-test show that the promotion on the Go-pay is 59.99 while the Ovo is 91.25, which indicates that the promotion on Ovo is much greater or more effective than the Go-pay promotion. Based on the test results, the coefficient of determination (R square) shows the number 0.420. It means that the relationship between the independent variable (Go-pay) and the dependent variable (user decision) is 42%, while the remaining 58% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. Meanwhile the coefficient of determination (R square) shows the number 0.569, which means that the relationship between the independent variable (Ovo) and the dependent variable (user decision) is 56.9%, while the remaining 43.1% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.
- © 2021 The Authors. Published by Atlantis Press SARL.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Intan Sari Budhiarjo AU - Hadijah Febriana AU - Wirawan Suryanto AU - Jeni Irnawati AU - Sam Cay PY - 2021 DA - 2021/11/16 TI - The Effect of Go-pay and Ovo Promotion on Online Transportation Application User Decisions BT - Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Research in Social Sciences and Humanities (ICoRSH 2020) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 267 EP - 279 SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.211102.033 DO - 10.2991/assehr.k.211102.033 ID - Budhiarjo2021 ER -