An Added Value Analysis of Chicken Meat Products at PT. Sierad Produce Tbk
- Akhmad Mahbubi, Acep Muhib, Denanda Putri
- Corresponding Author
- Akhmad Mahbubi
Available Online August 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icosat-17.2018.17How to use a DOI?
- Added value, Hayami, Processed chicken products
- An added value analysis was performed on 16 processed chicken products, consisting of 11 types of Chicken Nugget products, 2 types of meatball products, Chicken Golden Fillet, Fried Chicken, and Spicy Wing. By employing Hayami method, we find the added value of 16 processed chicken products at PT Sierad Produce Tbk has an average added value of Rp. 38.041. The value represents the gross profit earned from processing chicken meat into processed chicken products of Rp. 38,041 per kilogram. The value of the margin distribution of processed chicken products is Rp. 40,864 per kilogram. This value indicates the contribution of owners factors in processing chicken meat into processed chicken products. The profit rate obtained by PT Sierad Produce Tbk from processing chicken meat into processed chicken products amounted to 67.55%. The value is a net added value of the process of processing chicken meat into processed chicken products.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Akhmad Mahbubi AU - Acep Muhib AU - Denanda Putri PY - 2017/08 DA - 2017/08 TI - An Added Value Analysis of Chicken Meat Products at PT. Sierad Produce Tbk BT - International Conference on Science and Technology (ICOSAT 2017) - Promoting Sustainable Agriculture, Food Security, Energy, and Environment Through Science and Technology for Development PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icosat-17.2018.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icosat-17.2018.17 ID - Mahbubi2017/08 ER -