How Does Islamic Financial Technology Influence Debtors’ Preference in Islamic Rural Bank
- 10.2991/icosihess-19.2019.21How to use a DOI?
- Financial Technology, Debtors Preference, Islamic Rural Bank
This research aims to analyse the influence of Islamic Financial Technology on the change in Debtors’ Preference for Bangun Drajat Warga Islamic Rural Bank Bantul, Special Region of Yogyakarta. The influence of Islamic Financial Technology is measured using several variables, comprising Perceived Financial Technology, Service Feature, Perceived Ease of Use and Perceived Risk. The research, which is in the form of a case study on Bangun Drajat Warga Islamic Rural Bank Bantul, Special Region of Yogyakarta, was conducted from September to October 2018. Primary data were collected through the use of a questionnaire and interview and were processed using SPSS15 and analysed using Multiple Linear Regression. The results show that Perceived Financial Technology, Service Feature and Perceived Ease of Use partially have a significant and positive influence on the change in Islamic Rural Bank Debtors’ Preference. The variable Perceived Risk was the only one to have an insignificant and negative influence on the change in Islamic Rural Bank Debtors’ Preference. Overall, the independent variables simultaneously have a significant influence on the change in Islamic Rural Bank Debtors’ Preference. The independent variables explain 63.3% of the dependent variables, with the remaining 36.7% explained by other variables outside the model.
- © 2019, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dimas Wiranatakusuma AU - Tazkiyyah Hawwa PY - 2019/10 DA - 2019/10 TI - How Does Islamic Financial Technology Influence Debtors’ Preference in Islamic Rural Bank BT - Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Sustainable Innovation 2019 – Humanity, Education and Social Sciences (IcoSIHESS 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 126 EP - 132 SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icosihess-19.2019.21 DO - 10.2991/icosihess-19.2019.21 ID - Wiranatakusuma2019/10 ER -