Contributions of Understanding of Entrepreneurship, Interest in Entrepreneurship, and Self Efficacy to Entrepreneurial Readiness in the Age of the Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Ahmad Dardiri, Rahmat Irsyada, Mahmud Sugandi
- Corresponding Author
- Ahmad Dardiri
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.6How to use a DOI?
- entrepreneurship, self efficacy, interest, industrial revolution 4.0.
- The purpose of this study was to determine the contributions of understanding of entrepreneurship, interest in entrepreneurship, and self efficacy to entrepreneurial readiness in the age of industrial revolution 4.0. The study was designed using a quantitative descriptive approach. The samples of the study were 261 students of vocational education program of Informatics Engineering in Malang both in public and private universities. Hypothesis was tested by using multiple regression analysis with significance a= 0.05. The results of the study showed that entrepreneurship understanding, entrepreneurship interest, and self efficacy had significant contributions to entrepreneurial readiness (68.4%).
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ahmad Dardiri AU - Rahmat Irsyada AU - Mahmud Sugandi PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Contributions of Understanding of Entrepreneurship, Interest in Entrepreneurship, and Self Efficacy to Entrepreneurial Readiness in the Age of the Industrial Revolution 4.0 BT - 2nd International Conference on Vocational Education and Training (ICOVET 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.6 ID - Dardiri2019/01 ER -