Transforming Digital Learning in Vocational High School 21st Century
- Mohammad Rizza, Catur Widho Wati, Ahmad Dardiri
- Corresponding Author
- Mohammad Rizza
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.65How to use a DOI?
- 21st century skills, video tutorial, video e-report
- 21st century skills changes all aspects of the learning process in the classroom, resulting in a lesson in the classroom using presentation is not a solution in the current learning process, it is better to use a more effective instruction design that can create different learning styles and required learners. Using of video tutorials provide a good visualization of one of the learning materials, especially on practical learning materials. Video e-report is a learning media that records various and all student activities, not only psychomotor aspects but also record aspects of student attitudes when running activities. The implementation is able to give teachers and student flexibility, unlimited space and time, demands teachers skills and learners respond from various sides of the abundant information available. This scientific journal uses library research where research is done by using literature that is studied descriptively. Applying e-learning by using video tutorials and video e-reports can produce outputs that are more ready, quality, and can compete in the world of work. Because students are always invited to practice and trained in critical think. So when graduated from vocational school, they have been trained and highly competitive and positive in the context of 21st century education.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mohammad Rizza AU - Catur Widho Wati AU - Ahmad Dardiri PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Transforming Digital Learning in Vocational High School 21st Century BT - 2nd International Conference on Vocational Education and Training (ICOVET 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.65 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.65 ID - Rizza2019/01 ER -