The Development of Android-Based Interactive Media To Increase The Learning Outcome Of Civic Education On 3rd Graders
- Hafid Setiyadi, Harmanto, Farid Ahmadi
- Corresponding Author
- Hafid Setiyadi
Available Online February 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.8How to use a DOI?
- Android, Civic Education, Development, Interactive Media, The Learning Outcome
- On a pre-research in Karangayu 02 Semarang elementary school , learning process has not been optimum in the use of media which caused students were lack of focus and the outcomes of learning were low, from 29 students only 7 students (24.14%) who reached the minimum score criteria (KKM), so android-based interactive media needs to be developed. The type of this research is Research and Development with Waterfall SDLC of research models, which consists of: analysis, design, implementation, testing, and maintenance. This research aimed to find out the development, the properness, and the effectiveness of android-based interactive media. The population and sample of the study were 29 students of 3rdB grade Karangayu 02 elementary shool. The research design was one group pre-test post-test. The results showed that android media was decent to be used with percentage of assessment test of 79% from media expert, and from expert material amounted to 85% with the very decent criteria. Android-based interactive media was effective to be used, it was proved by the pretest and post-test learning outcomes acquired N-Gain = 0.57 with the moderate criteria. In addition, on the hypothesis test obtained tcount = 8.027 > ttable = 2.064, so Ha was accepted and Ho was rejected. The summary of this research was android-based interactive media was effective to be utilized in civic education learning and it could increase the results of the study civic education on the materials of The Youth Pledge.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hafid Setiyadi AU - Harmanto AU - Farid Ahmadi PY - 2019/02 DA - 2019/02 TI - The Development of Android-Based Interactive Media To Increase The Learning Outcome Of Civic Education On 3rd Graders BT - International Conference Primary Education Research Pivotal Literature and Research UNNES 2018 (IC PEOPLE UNNES 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.8 ID - Setiyadi2019/02 ER -