The Implementation Of Story Telling Method With Shopping Game Model To Improve Students Understanding Concept
- Siti Mualimah, Danik Ekayani, Nurul Iman Nurahman, Ika Oktavianti
- Corresponding Author
- Siti Mualimah
Available Online February 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.9How to use a DOI?
- Story Telling, Shopping Game Model, Understanding Concept
- The purpose of this research is to explain the social studies in understanding concept of material and to describe learning activity in selling and buying material by using story telling method with shopping game model. This research used classroom action research and conducted in two cycles. Every cycles consisted of two meetings, with the stages of planing, axecuting, observing, and reflecting. The subject of this research was students in SD 3 Terban Kudus with 22 students. The data analysis in this research use quantitative and qualitative data. The qualitative data in this research is reduction and the presentation of the data, and conclusion. The using of quantitative data with descriptive technique andis aimed find out the mean. The result of this research is can hopefully be able to improve the students understanding in selling and buying material and there are significant differences in cycle I (64,7%), and cycle II (83,3%), with the improvement in learning process in cycle I 63% (Fairly good) changed into cycle II 72,5% (good). Based on the story telling method with shopping game media it can improve the social studies in understanding in selling buying material of third grade students of SD 3 Terban Jekulo Kudus.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Siti Mualimah AU - Danik Ekayani AU - Nurul Iman Nurahman AU - Ika Oktavianti PY - 2019/02 DA - 2019/02 TI - The Implementation Of Story Telling Method With Shopping Game Model To Improve Students Understanding Concept BT - International Conference Primary Education Research Pivotal Literature and Research UNNES 2018 (IC PEOPLE UNNES 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.9 ID - Mualimah2019/02 ER -