Analysis of the Need for Development of Dance Learning Devices in South Sulawesi in Students of Sendratasik Education FSD, State University, Makassar (Dance CD Dance Mallatu ’Pakkuru Sumange Coffee and Dance’)
- Andi Padalia, Bau Salawati
- Corresponding Author
- Andi Padalia
Available Online February 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.13How to use a DOI?
- Traditional dance, Learning CD, Mallatu ’Kopi dance, Pakkuru dance ’Sumange', Student
- Dance in the world of education, especially Elementary University education, has a positive impact, not only for the preservation of dance, but also for the sake of education itself. Currently art subjects at the basic university no longer stand alone but become a unity in the form of thematic learning, related to this, the subjects of dance, sound arts, music arts, drama arts, painting cannot be fully implemented, as already It was said earlier that time and other limitations so that students could no longer master any material from the branch of the art branch. This research is a type of research and development or often referred to as Research and Development (R & D). This research is intended to produce valid products and simultaneously test the practicality and effectiveness of the product. Data collection is done by observation, interviews, questionnaires, documentation and literature studies. This research resulted in 20 people from the Sendratasik Department at the Faculty of Design, Makassar State University, requiring Learning CDs to support their understanding of traditional dances in South Sulawesi in dance mallatu 'coffee and pakkuru sumange dance'. This research also resulted in students being easier to understand and follow dance moves through the CD that was shown.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Andi Padalia AU - Bau Salawati PY - 2019/02 DA - 2019/02 TI - Analysis of the Need for Development of Dance Learning Devices in South Sulawesi in Students of Sendratasik Education FSD, State University, Makassar (Dance CD Dance Mallatu ’Pakkuru Sumange Coffee and Dance’) BT - International Conference Primary Education Research Pivotal Literature and Research UNNES 2018 (IC PEOPLE UNNES 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.13 ID - Padalia2019/02 ER -