The Needs Of Management Model For Professional Competence Training Of Basic School Teachers
- Wahira, Abd. Hamid, Sitti Habibah
- Corresponding Author
Available Online February 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.24How to use a DOI?
- Model, Management training, professional competence, the teachers working group.
- This study aims to: (1) To determine the needs form of professional competence training management model required in working groups of teachers (KKG); group5, region3in the district ofGowa (2) To obtain initial design model of professional competence training management of teachers working group (KKG) group5, region3in the district of Gowa. This study uses the design R & D, research and development by Borg and Gall (1983) and by Sukmadinata is modified into 3 steps of research and development, the research stage developed, namely: (1) the preliminary study stage as needs and contens analysis, (2) the development stage as the design, development, and evaluation, (3) the stage of testing the effectiveness of the product as a semi-sumative evaluation. Results of the study: (1) Based on the questionnaire the training needs it is known that the condition of the training needs of professional competence in elementary school teacher of high category with a mean score of 3.42. (2) The need for professional competence training management model that is expected of teachers in elementary schools need to start from: (1) planning (needs analysis, designing); (2) the implementation of the (developing and implementing); and (3) evaluation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wahira AU - Abd. Hamid AU - Sitti Habibah PY - 2019/02 DA - 2019/02 TI - The Needs Of Management Model For Professional Competence Training Of Basic School Teachers BT - International Conference Primary Education Research Pivotal Literature and Research UNNES 2018 (IC PEOPLE UNNES 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.24 ID - Wahira2019/02 ER -