Analysis of training needs for coastal communities using www.kebutuhanpelatihannelayan.info surveys
- Daddy Darmawan, Cecep Kustandi, Aan Wasan, Karta Sasmita
- Corresponding Author
- Daddy Darmawan
Available Online February 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.42How to use a DOI?
- Fisherman, Coastal Society, Training Of Information System, Website
- The training of information system web-based for information service provide is one of the way to training information delivered to all village government, society, village organization and communities in the coastal village to give the effort for the development of fisherman capacity. This research used descriptive qualitative. It is to describing and explaining the activities or objects study that related to detail phenomena study or distinguishes with another phenomenon. The data collected through observation toward utilization and roles of the information system on web-based, focus group discussion toward society through formal and informal activities in the village, and a deep interview was collected with ten informants who had participated in focus group discussion. The training of information system on web-based able to accommodate all information that related to fisherman training in coastal. The system involved the village operator and website managers. The results show the training of information system on web-based helped coastal village to have a website that displays information training by the fisherman. It is also shown the variety of training that had been done. The website information includes the institution, monograph information, training news information, list of training activity, training potential, and training of photo gallery as information to the public.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Daddy Darmawan AU - Cecep Kustandi AU - Aan Wasan AU - Karta Sasmita PY - 2019/02 DA - 2019/02 TI - Analysis of training needs for coastal communities using www.kebutuhanpelatihannelayan.info surveys BT - International Conference Primary Education Research Pivotal Literature and Research UNNES 2018 (IC PEOPLE UNNES 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.42 ID - Darmawan2019/02 ER -