The Effect of Portfolio Assessments on Student Learning Outcomes in Learning for Civic Education in Primary School
- Richard Daniel Herdi Pangkey, Zulfiati Syahrial, Etin Solihatin
- Corresponding Author
- Richard Daniel Herdi Pangkey
Available Online February 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.49How to use a DOI?
- Portfolio Assesment, Students Performance, Civic Education
- The purpose of this study was to determine the performance of students in Civics Education learning by using portfolio assessment. This study was categorized in quasi-experimental research. This study wanted to see how the performance of students in Civics Education learning using portfolio assessment, through experimental designs using one group pretest-posttest design. The results of the study showed that there was an increase in the percentage of student performance after following the study using portfolio assessment. The results of observations of student activities showed an increase in activity or performance after participating in learning with portfolio assessment. Observation of student activities in RPP 01 obtained an activity percentage of 74%, in RPP 02 the percentage of activity was 81% and at the end of learning the portfolio assessment in RPP 03 increased to 88.80%. From the three analysis of differences in significance analysis, it was found that overall tcount was ttable (th> tt), then null hypothesis (Ho) hypothesis proposed was rejected and the Alternative Hypothesis (Ha) was accepted. Based on the results of the study, it can be conclusively said that portfolio assessment in Civics Education learning has shown an increase in performance of fourth grade students at SD GMIM Sonder.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Richard Daniel Herdi Pangkey AU - Zulfiati Syahrial AU - Etin Solihatin PY - 2019/02 DA - 2019/02 TI - The Effect of Portfolio Assessments on Student Learning Outcomes in Learning for Civic Education in Primary School BT - International Conference Primary Education Research Pivotal Literature and Research UNNES 2018 (IC PEOPLE UNNES 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.49 ID - Pangkey2019/02 ER -