Foreign-bodily Measurement, the Status Quo, Dilemma And Prospective of Government Performance Measurement of China
- Gao Hongcheng, Sun Zongfeng
- Corresponding Author
- Gao Hongcheng
Available Online August 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.48How to use a DOI?
- Government Performance Measurement, Dilemma, Governance Measurement, Foreign-bodily Measurement
- Although it has been prevailing across the whole nation, yet, in fact, China's Government Performance Measurement is still in its primitive stage, at which is immature and devoid of experience, more even in a dilemma where no more achievements can be made theoretically and practically. Based on the view that the fundamental reason why the dilemma can exist in China's Government Performance Measurement is that China's government takes charge of the entire process of performance measurement, namely, â€œDomestic-body Measurementâ€. The thesis puts forward the theory of â€œForeign-bodily Measurementâ€ and points out â€œForeign-bodily Measurementâ€ is the internal demand and the inevitable direction of China's Government Performance Measurement, after the understanding and analyzing the nature that Government Performance Measurement is governance measurement.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Gao Hongcheng AU - Sun Zongfeng PY - 2012/08 DA - 2012/08 TI - Foreign-bodily Measurement, the Status Quo, Dilemma And Prospective of Government Performance Measurement of China BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Public Management (ICPM-2012) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 156 EP - 162 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.48 ID - Hongcheng2012/08 ER -