Impact of Personal Selling on the User Decision to Use the Services of @wifi.Id
- 10.2991/icse-15.2016.20How to use a DOI?
- personal selling, purchasing decisions
All aspects of life in today’s society are connected to technology and information. Therefore, PT Telkom plc has launched a public wifi with a fast connection named @wifi.id. In the process of marketing, @wifi.id implements personal selling strategies for improving consumer decisions to access @wifi.id, so that the company’s revenue can be increased. This study aims to determine the effect of the personal selling to the decision to use the service of @wifi.id at Pasupati Park in Bandung. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling. The population is 3,600 people who are users of the service of @wifi.id at the park, and the sample in this study consists of 100 respondents. The analysis technique used is the Pearson product moment correlation coefficient and simple linear regression analysis. The results show that personal selling of the users of @wifi.id service in Pasupati Park is in the middle category; while the decision to use the service of @wifi.id in Pasupati Park is at the high category. Correlation calculation results show an association with high levels or significant between personal selling and the decision to use the service of @wifi.id at Pasupati Park. The amount of influence on the decision to use personal selling is amounted to 48.02%, while the remainder is equal to 51.98%, influenced by other factors or variables that are not investigated.
- © 2016, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Heny Hendrayati AU - Dhafina Ramadita PY - 2016/04 DA - 2016/04 TI - Impact of Personal Selling on the User Decision to Use the Services of @wifi.Id BT - Proceedings of the 1st UPI International Conference on Sociology Education (UPI ICSE 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 89 EP - 92 SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icse-15.2016.20 DO - 10.2991/icse-15.2016.20 ID - Hendrayati2016/04 ER -