Study of the Intelligent Analysis and Prediction about Subway Passenger Flow during Large-scale Events
- Jianchu Kang, Songsong Pang, Yan Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Jianchu Kang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.13How to use a DOI?
- Large-scale events, Subway traffic flow data, Intelligent analysis and forecast.
- Through analysis of historical data of subway transportation, use the model extracted from the law of normal and large-scale activities’ passenger traffic flow and combine the pattern library established by large-scale events’ attribute information, this paper describes a method that provides a way to forecast the subway traffic passenger flow when a large-scale activity will happen. Before the occurrence of large-scale activities,We analysis and forecast the in and out passenger flow for the stations ,which around the place where the large-scale activity will happen ,and the entire road network which could describe the effect of this activity to the whole network .This system able to provide passengers with a travel reference to ensure the travel speed, security and comfort, and provide an important basis for the traffic management department to realize the effective real-time scheduling .
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianchu Kang AU - Songsong Pang AU - Yan Zhang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Study of the Intelligent Analysis and Prediction about Subway Passenger Flow during Large-scale Events BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.13 ID - Kang2013/04 ER -