Numerical Stimulation of Hydrodynamic Performance for Twin-skeg Buoy Tender in Shallow Water
- Yujuan Wang, Sheng Huang, Feng Feng, Yu Liu, Xiaojiao Li, Gang Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Yujuan Wang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.19How to use a DOI?
- Twin-skeg buoy tender, shallow-water resistance, FLUENT, numerical stimulation
- In this paper, we obtain the detailed and precise data of the resistance performance in shallow water for the twin-skeg buoy tender in the different shallow-water conditions by the numerical stimulation of the resistance characteristic with the assistance of the commercial software FLUENT. Otherwise, the above obtained data are used to compare with the experimental results of the corresponding model in the towing resistance experiment. FLUENT is indeed competent and reliable for the calculation of the ship resistance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yujuan Wang AU - Sheng Huang AU - Feng Feng AU - Yu Liu AU - Xiaojiao Li AU - Gang Wang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Numerical Stimulation of Hydrodynamic Performance for Twin-skeg Buoy Tender in Shallow Water BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.19 ID - Wang2013/04 ER -