Application of image processing to Computer Graphics
- Chunyu Chen, Fucheng Wang, Xin Chen, Feng Cui, Lili Zhang, Chen Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Chunyu Chen
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.20How to use a DOI?
- Image processing, Computer Graphics, Image extracting, Automatic marking
- The examination of the Computer Graphics is basically the computer examination to investigate the drawing ability in universities in recent years. Based on many years of teaching practice and according to the transformation trend of the computer intelligent paper marking, the image processing technology is adopted, and the key information of the image is extracted, and the image similarity calculation program is compiled, and the CAD automatic paper marking function is implemented by the contrast of the students’ plots with the standard answer. Through the calculation examples, the grading results are consistent with the artificial results ideally. The calculation speed is faster than the manual speed, thus the teacher’s working efficiency is improved.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chunyu Chen AU - Fucheng Wang AU - Xin Chen AU - Feng Cui AU - Lili Zhang AU - Chen Zhang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Application of image processing to Computer Graphics BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.20 ID - Chen2013/04 ER -