Applications of Fuzz Comprehensive Evaluation in Display and Control System of Armored Vehicle
- Jun-feng Nie, Wei-ping Liu, Yi Jin, Wei-guo Cao
- Corresponding Author
- Jun-feng Nie
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.35How to use a DOI?
- Armored vehicle, Display and control system, Fuzzy evaluation
- In this paper, from the point of view of Man-machine system engineering, the evaluation method of the display and control system is studied based on fuzzy comprehensive evaluation. The determination of the factors system, the weighted value of the factors, the fuzzy evaluation matrixes and the method of overall evaluation is preliminarily expounded. At last, an example is given to show that the proposed method is effective and applicable. It provides a theoretic reference to the integrated display console interface of armored vehicle developing and designing.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun-feng Nie AU - Wei-ping Liu AU - Yi Jin AU - Wei-guo Cao PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Applications of Fuzz Comprehensive Evaluation in Display and Control System of Armored Vehicle BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.35 ID - Nie2013/04 ER -