A Method for Ranking Battlefield Damaged Equipment Repairs Based on Projection Pursuit Method
- Xiao-yan Wang, Tao Shi, Yu-cai Dong, Su-wen Zheng, Dong-yun Zheng, Xue -qin Pan, Jian Du, Qi Jin
- Corresponding Author
- Xiao-yan Wang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.36How to use a DOI?
- projection pursuit method, battlefield damaged equipment, ranking repairs.
- The key impact indicators of battlefield damage equipment repair order are transformed into one-dimensional projection values with the method of projection pursuit. The repair order of battlefield damage equipment is got and weights of all key performance indicators are clear. The example is applied to explain application effect of this method. The experiment shows that the method is easy to decision-making, strong objectivity, applicability and operability, has great significance to enhance the combat effectiveness of troops.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiao-yan Wang AU - Tao Shi AU - Yu-cai Dong AU - Su-wen Zheng AU - Dong-yun Zheng AU - Xue -qin Pan AU - Jian Du AU - Qi Jin PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - A Method for Ranking Battlefield Damaged Equipment Repairs Based on Projection Pursuit Method BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.36 ID - Wang2013/04 ER -