Desktop Virtual Maintenance Training Platform Based on NGRAIN
- Xu-ping Wang, Xiao-hu Chen, Chun-jiang Yao, Yao Ding, Shu-xiang Gao
- Corresponding Author
- Xu-ping Wang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.92How to use a DOI?
- virtual maintenance training, NGRAIN, 3D interactive, COM control
- According to the current status of maintenance training, a framework of desktop virtual maintenance training platform was proposed on the basis of the NGRAIN ,making full use of advanced CAD technology and virtual reality technology. At last take the dump trucks as example, which proved that equipment virtual maintenance training can largely improve the cost-effectiveness of the maintenance training. The platform is a portable, economical solution for maintenance training, which not only can meet the needs of the training mission, but also provide a reference for the other virtual maintenance training system. In the future, the platform will have a very important practical significance and broad application prospects.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xu-ping Wang AU - Xiao-hu Chen AU - Chun-jiang Yao AU - Yao Ding AU - Shu-xiang Gao PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Desktop Virtual Maintenance Training Platform Based on NGRAIN BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.92 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.92 ID - Wang2013/04 ER -