An Aspect Oriented Method to Model and AnalyzeSelf-Recovery of Cloud Computing
- Xiaoyun Zhang, Chanle Wu, Xue Su
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaoyun Zhang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.93How to use a DOI?
- Failure recovery, service composition, aspect orientation, Petri nets
- Cloud computing has attracted much interest recently from both industry and academic. More and more Internet applications are moving to the cloud environment. This paper proposes an aspect oriented method to model and analyze self-recovery of cloud application according to its characteristics. Petri nets are used as the formal description language for cloud application, and use it to describe its basic elements, such as, cloud module, resource service, physical machine, virtual machine, etc. Aspect oriented programming method is used to extract self-recovery process as the core and crosscutting concerns. On this basis, the self-recovery approach is presented, the related theories and tools of Petri nets are used to verify the correctness of proposed method. Experiments show that the proposed solutions have better performance in supporting the self-healing Web service composition.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaoyun Zhang AU - Chanle Wu AU - Xue Su PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - An Aspect Oriented Method to Model and AnalyzeSelf-Recovery of Cloud Computing BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.93 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.93 ID - Zhang2013/04 ER -