Intelligent Information Retrieval System Based on Muti-Agent Model
- Zhaodan Wu, Changfeng Shi, Yi Lu
- Corresponding Author
- Zhaodan Wu
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.111How to use a DOI?
- Information Retrieval, Intelligent Search, Agent, R-SCP analysis, MAS
- The intelligent information retrieval model discussed in this paper is constructed by multi-agent. Currently, BDI cognitive theory is accepted widely by the scholars of this field, but the related researches mainly focus on the theoretical derivation and presentation of symbols, lack of model facing practical application. In this article, a dynamic rule-based reasoning model is proposed. The model based on BDI theory is an expression of agent intelligence. The basic logical reasoning of the BDI theory is extended in this article. The author not only introduces several functions to study the dynamic changes of agents’ mental state, but also give a detailed description of how to use the theory of production rules to express BDI-based reasoning. This article also studies and designs the agent communication mechanism in MAS. Finally, the intelligent information retrieval system is designed and implemented with the idea of AOP.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhaodan Wu AU - Changfeng Shi AU - Yi Lu PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Intelligent Information Retrieval System Based on Muti-Agent Model BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.111 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.111 ID - Wu2013/04 ER -