Research on P2P resources search algorithm based on cloud computing
- Junwei GE, Yanfeng Wang, Yiqiu FANG
- Corresponding Author
- Junwei GE
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.112How to use a DOI?
- cloud computing, P2P, chord, routing table, super cloud node
- This paper puts forward a model combined cloud computing and P2P, and then achieves chord resource search algorithm in the model. Because chord algorithm one hand, does not consider the problem of node heterogeneity, on the other hand, its routing table has large redundant information. So chord algorithm is improved from the two areas, and last MRC-chord is proposed. The algorithm first defines that the nodes of the same geographical form a ring, and in each ring, the node with strongest overall performance is selected to be super cloud node, all of the super cloud nodes form the master ring , then improves routing table. Experimental results show that: the improved algorithm can reduce average routing hops and average network delay effectively, so improves the efficiency of resource search.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Junwei GE AU - Yanfeng Wang AU - Yiqiu FANG PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Research on P2P resources search algorithm based on cloud computing BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.112 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.112 ID - GE2013/04 ER -