A Reliable Spectrum Sensing Strategy Based on Multiple-Antenna Technique
- Shoutao Lv, Zeyang Dai, Jian Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Shoutao Lv
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.118How to use a DOI?
- Cognitive radio, Spectrum sensing, Multiple-antenna technique, Detection probability.
- In this paper, we propose a reliable spectrum sensing strategy based on multiple-antenna technique, called RSS-MAT, to combat the channel uncertainties. We derive the closed-form expressions of the false alarm probability and detection probability for RSS-MAT. Finally, we present simulation results to validate our performance analysis. As expected, the simulation results show that RSS-MAT outperforms the spectrum sensing strategy with single antenna.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shoutao Lv AU - Zeyang Dai AU - Jian Liu PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - A Reliable Spectrum Sensing Strategy Based on Multiple-Antenna Technique BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.118 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.118 ID - Lv2013/04 ER -